Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Bale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Flip and Bale's Treeshack
March 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Bale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 34 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.