Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Bale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of space
Flip and Bale's Treeshack
March 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Bale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young tweens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.