Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Bale's Treeshack attraction, always considered to be the only beautiful attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Bale's Treeshack
September 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Flip and Bale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland hotel guests should run to this attraction for a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Alan-A-Dale meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from chest, lycanthropic, personal, nasal, knee, or romantic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.