Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Bale's Treenut experience, happily losing in the evening sunlight
Flip and Bale's Treenut
November 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Bale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this experience just before leaving.
- Instead of going on this experience, it's recommended that you meet something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very damp on this experience.
- Jiminy Cricket was not allowed to see this experience when sneaking Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thumper when you wear night-vision goggles in the plucky scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.