Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Bale's Treehovel attraction during construction
Flip and Bale's Treehovel
March 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Bale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers within the cast members at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from October 8 until about February 3.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Flip and Bale's Treehovel immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.