Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Flip and Bale's Treehovel when it's shrounded in darkness
Flip and Bale's Treehovel
September 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Flip and Bale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- You must be at least as large as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Explosions may be too frightening for adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, distracting relatives, or ribcage, back, lycanthropic, attention-span, or chin issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.