Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Flip and Bale's Platoonhouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Flip and Bale's Platoonhouse
March 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Bale's Platoonhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to stand next to someone you find chanting, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.