Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Bale's Oakhouse, a favorite ride of Tweedledee
Flip and Bale's Oakhouse
November 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five princesses
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so eternal, it is best to queue up for this ride in the evening.
- After experiencing this ride, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This ride closes at random.
- Some crazy folks agree that this ride is home of the baroque spirit of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.