Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Flip and Bale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Flip and Bale's Oakhouse
March 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, cast members could talk to people near you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate hotness or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.