Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, finally opening in the fading sunlight
Flip and Bale's Oakhouse
October 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding effects.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Bale's Oakhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.