Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction at midday
Flip and Bale's Nuthouse
October 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- After riding this attraction, find something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The gag in the manager room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues Without the Wind".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.