Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monsanto's heart-inflating photo of Flip and Bale's Hosehouse
Flip and Bale's Hosehouse
July 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Bale's Hosehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to scan something that requires less patience.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- The comment about imagineers is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.