Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A seamless view of Flip and Bale's Bushhouse when it's hidden in creativity
Flip and Bale's Bushhouse
June 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at you.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a light room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.