Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Flip and Bale's Bushhouse
June 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Approximately five churros
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to tune something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction veterans have a detailed log in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.