Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Ale's Treetent attraction, boringly running in the shrouded moonlight
Flip and Ale's Treetent
April 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Ale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 24" tall and 30 years old to ride with a child.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Flip and Ale's Treetent alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.