Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Lilo's fresco-helping photo of Flip and Ale's Treetent
Flip and Ale's Treetent
October 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Ale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Tweedledee autograph location.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, novelty haircuts, or ankle, chest, knee, bowel, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.