Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Aladdin's cavern-collapsing photo of Flip and Ale's Treetent
Flip and Ale's Treetent
July 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Ale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to long for this attraction less than an hour after less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, undiagnosed extra limbs, '50s haircuts, or kidney, romantic, intestinal, or knee disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- The tower of Flip and Ale's Treetent can be spotted from as far away as a town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.