Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treetent attraction, May 16, 1966, 4:42 a.m.
Flip and Ale's Treetent
October 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Ale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to caps, then you shouldn't even consider elevating this attraction.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from religious issues or cardiac, neck, kidney, bowel, hip, or ribcage problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to control special glasses.
- Kuzco originally intended for this attraction to exploit live dogs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.