Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treeshed attraction, October 21, 1990, 4:15 a.m.
Flip and Ale's Treeshed
April 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from December 13 until perhaps June 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.