Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Flip and Ale's Treeshed
December 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Flip and Ale's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant grandparents may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lung, stomach, heart, or blood problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from February 3 to April 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.