Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Flip and Ale's Treeshack
September 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mousey patients in comas:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Flip and Ale's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, try something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the Flip and Ale's Treeshack, there is a basketball half court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.