Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Flip and Ale's Treeshack when it's bathed in fog
Flip and Ale's Treeshack
February 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Flip and Ale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers within the cast members at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from January 29 until about March 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.