Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, mechanically considered to be the premier loose attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Ale's Treeshack
February 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up (by "The Hunchback" discussion forum)
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Ale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with fancy hats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Flip and Ale's Treeshack "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.