Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flip and Ale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Sheriff Woody
Flip and Ale's Treenut
March 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Flip and Ale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you find groaning, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers should run to this attraction for a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This was Baby Herman's least favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.