Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flip and Ale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its ornate anniversary
Flip and Ale's Treenut
April 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Flip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 29".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 26 through September 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.