Massive Scarland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Flip and Ale's Treenut when it's not covered in tarps
Flip and Ale's Treenut
October 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight reviews (from "The Rookie" magazine)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Ale's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Scarland.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you find mutating, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and pails inside the entangling vines at most times.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Scarland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.