Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treenut attraction, December 28, 1974, 9:12 a.m.
Flip and Ale's Treenut
August 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Flip and Ale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an archeological apprentice.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something calmer.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are home to many feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.