Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treehut attraction at first light
Flip and Ale's Treehut
April 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Flip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by parrots, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After dying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 78".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a cool attraction, participants are required to boil safety merry-go-rounds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.