Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Flip and Ale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Flip and Ale's Treehut
April 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Flip and Ale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to add additional images from the relatively obscure "Flip and Ale's Treehut" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.