Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treehut attraction, December 18, 1968, 3:08 p.m.
Flip and Ale's Treehut
September 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Flip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In an inaccessible closet at the high point of the Flip and Ale's Treehut, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.