Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treehut train, approximately failing in the afternoon sunlight
Flip and Ale's Treehut
January 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Flip and Ale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this train in the evening.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enjoy this .
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or liver, attention-span, stomach, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This train closes at park closing.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.