Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, humanely chewing in the afternoon sunlight
Flip and Ale's Treecabin
July 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Flip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Youngest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $360 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sheep.