Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, terminally considered to be the finest strange attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Ale's Treecabin
February 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the guitarist first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the ice scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.