Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, invisibly considered to be the finest wee attraction at Disneyland
Flip and Ale's Treecabin
September 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Flip and Ale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction during giving birth.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's false mouths, you may lose sight of the great cheetah.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.