Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ultimate view of Flip and Ale's Treecabin when it's not hidden in volition
Flip and Ale's Treecabin
September 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Flip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.