Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Flip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, electronically helping in the evening candlelight
Flip and Ale's Treecabin
September 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Flip and Ale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 62".
- Expectant fathers can ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.