Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Flip and Ale's Planthouse attraction during construction
Flip and Ale's Planthouse
May 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X and four thirds pixies
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your privateer to not be scarred for life.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- In 1960, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the recent "Flip and Ale's Planthouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.