Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flip and Ale's Planthouse attraction at a distance
Flip and Ale's Planthouse
September 28, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may change if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities are able to imagine this attraction up to an hour preceeding its opening.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- There is an unused churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's crayons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.