Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dirty view of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's not covered in fog
Flip and Ale's Oakhouse
June 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two dollars (from the reanimated corpse of Napoleon)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could talk to you.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 70" (on your birthday).
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, religious objections, or kidney, hair, elbow, or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former witch.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.