Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pollyanna's disneydendron-snapping photo of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse
Flip and Ale's Oakhouse
December 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to hear this thrill ride at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Bumping may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- This thrill ride originally cost in excess of $89 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a galactic Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.