Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An old view of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's hidden in fog
Flip and Ale's Oakhouse
June 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Flip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider chanting this experience.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, androgynous clothing, unstylish haircuts, or leg or hip disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Despite appearances, there are no guns used in this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.