Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Yale's Treevulture, a favorite attraction of Lilo
Dip and Yale's Treevulture
October 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treevulture is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from clothing or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.