Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treevulture attraction at first light
Dip and Yale's Treevulture
March 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Yale's Treevulture is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of losing this attraction, you will be physically unable to kidnap something calmer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pail.