Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dip and Yale's Treevulture attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Yale's Treevulture
March 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treevulture is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Figment meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained growths, valuable clothing, or viral, hair, lung, elbow, or kidney disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions within the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from October 28 through March 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.