Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dangerous view of Dip and Yale's Treevulture when it's inundated in darkness
Dip and Yale's Treevulture
June 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Yale's Treevulture is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The dad was voiced by Tony Baxter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.