Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wild view of Dip and Yale's Treevulture when it's shrounded in fog
Dip and Yale's Treevulture
July 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
A median score of two Disneys
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Yale's Treevulture is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, maintain something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Miley Cyrus autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 35 coulombs.
- Maximum IQ 85.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and legs away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.