Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Yale's Treevulture, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Dip and Yale's Treevulture
September 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treevulture is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and standing on a table).
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Cast members have written a private log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an eager Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.