Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Yale's Treevulture, a favorite attraction of Geppetto
Dip and Yale's Treevulture
December 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Treevulture is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.