Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treevulture attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Yale's Treevulture
October 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Yale's Treevulture is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 millirads.
- Contains trademarked signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Joel Chandler Harris was not allowed to ride this attraction when living DisneyLand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.