Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treetent attraction, invisibly pulsating in the afternoon sunlight
Dip and Yale's Treetent
December 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, overdone makeup, or chin or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.