Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Dip and Yale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Thumper
Dip and Yale's Treetent
March 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.