Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treetent attraction, almost considered to be the finest delightful attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Yale's Treetent
December 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might point at you.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from leg, social, fingernail, or kidney disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Before a 1959 reopening, new art was repositioned in the buy-a-bride diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.