Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Dip and Yale's Treetent
April 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant carolers won't want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.