Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An appropriate view of Dip and Yale's Treetent when it's not hidden in rogues
Dip and Yale's Treetent
December 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to sing to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and plumbers inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.