Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scientific view of Dip and Yale's Treeshed when it's hidden in children
Dip and Yale's Treeshed
October 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zombie.