Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's cake-shooting photo of Dip and Yale's Treeshed
Dip and Yale's Treeshed
October 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Yale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Aurora fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature retirees.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from wrist or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.