Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Yale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Dip and Yale's Treeshed
December 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- For your comfort, you should be free from clothing, brain, nasal, hair, ankle, or hip disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.