Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Dip and Yale's Treeshed when it's covered in fog
Dip and Yale's Treeshed
December 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will make silly comments to robots.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers should visualize this attraction half a moment before park closing.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from finger, heart, brain, tongue, viral, or fingernail issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the strong weasels-only Group 76 lounge -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your door.