Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Dip and Yale's Treeshed
March 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of guests.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners should forget about this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- One of the papers was fashioned to look in memory of Ollie Johnston.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.