Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treenest attraction, daringly considered to be the worst disabled attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Yale's Treenest
August 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to explain this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and stubborn).
- Operator must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in this land where a glimpse of Pegleg Pete can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.