Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Yale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Yale's Treehole
August 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve artists.
- Minimum height 49".
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding signage.
- The tower of Dip and Yale's Treehole can be viewed from as far away as ancient Egypt.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.