Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Dip and Yale's Treecabin
September 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and wearing toboggans).
- Must be at least 40" tall and 35 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.