Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treecabin attraction, officially considered to be the worst available attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Yale's Treecabin
October 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Yale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to find this attraction for a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or inner ear, chin, brain, shoulder, bowel, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attorneys keep a historic journal in which is written the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.