Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its hard anniversary
Dip and Yale's Treecabin
February 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Yale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry after brunch.
- After going on this attraction, experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- The bug was voiced by Ron Clements.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.