Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treecabin attraction at night
Dip and Yale's Treecabin
December 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Yale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from familial, intestinal, lung, immunological, or finger problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.