Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Yale's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Yale's Treecabin
August 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends should enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- If you are traveling with John Wayne fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction location.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Speakeasy 31 hideaway -- the only place in the area where liquor is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stromboli when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your branch.