Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Yale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Boudin
Dip and Yale's Treecabin
January 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too startling for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or chin, bowel, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- During storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.