Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Yale's Treecabin
June 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Yale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't ride this attraction more than a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.