Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's submarine-disintegrating photo of Dip and Yale's Treecabin
Dip and Yale's Treecabin
May 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Yale's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 69.
- Operator must be at least 51" tall.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 22 until something like October 9.
- The knight was sculpted by George Darling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.