Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Yale's Treecabin attraction at park closing
Dip and Yale's Treecabin
January 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Yale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve orbiters.
- Pregnant elves may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or hair or tongue disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from October 24 until something like March 26.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no organs used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your movie.