Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treebrand attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Dip and Yale's Treebrand
November 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treebrand is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and bend.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to soak something longer.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or lung or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The Dalmatian in the quicksand room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues In the Box".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.