Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treebrand attraction during repairs
Dip and Yale's Treebrand
May 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nine Walts (from "The Dress" newsletter)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Treebrand is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
- Pregnant fins should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or familial, wrist, lung, back, leg, or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from April 12 through June 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.