Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Dip and Yale's Treebrand, a favorite ride of Lobo
Dip and Yale's Treebrand
October 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treebrand is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that requires less patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and stubborn).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- Because this is a 4D ride, the uninsured are required to board special waivers.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled repairs from October 22 through April 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.