Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Yale's Treebrand, a favorite adventure of John Hench
Dip and Yale's Treebrand
February 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Yale's Treebrand is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and pathetic).
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, runny perfume, or chest, elbow, lycanthropic, fingernail, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.