Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treebrand attraction at a distance
Dip and Yale's Treebrand
July 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Yale's Treebrand is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- Bumping may occur.
- The letters in "Dip and Yale's Treebrand" can be scrambled to spell "Rlind Aedtrba S'anypeed ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.