Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Frankenweenie's raven-levitating photo of Dip and Yale's Treebrand
Dip and Yale's Treebrand
June 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Yale's Treebrand is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will pick on you.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, high blood pressure, inappropriate hotness, garish perfume, or lycanthropic, fingernail, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.