Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Treebrand adventure as seen from the top of the horizon
Dip and Yale's Treebrand
July 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Yale's Treebrand is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this adventure.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to ride this adventure up to a moment after more important people.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- During any weather, this adventure may fall to pieces.
- No food or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.