Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Planthouse attraction during construction
Dip and Yale's Planthouse
June 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your whip to enter.
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dip and Yale's Planthouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.