Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby's perch-sailing photo of Dip and Yale's Planthouse
Dip and Yale's Planthouse
July 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Yale's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 80".
- The letters in "Dip and Yale's Planthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Alsadsnat Pnld Iu Pyh'eeo."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the personal room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.