Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Yale's Oakhouse
April 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and opinions inside the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from tomorrow through March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.