Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Dip and Yale's Oakhouse when it's not shrounded in children
Dip and Yale's Oakhouse
January 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for young adults.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.