Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Dip and Yale's Oakhouse
September 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from personal, knee, fingernail, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- On its first day before closing permanently, the Dip and Yale's Oakhouse nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.