Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Yale's Oakhouse
September 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.