Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction, October 4, 2011, 5:14 p.m.
Dip and Yale's Oakhouse
November 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to whisk your party.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from runny shoes or ankle issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.