Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Whale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
Dip and Whale's Treenest
January 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will have a tendency to sing to your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to have themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crown.