Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Treenest experience, realistically considered to be the premier orange experience at Walt Disney Land
Dip and Whale's Treenest
July 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Whale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get damp on this experience.
- The hydrophone in the boat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Along the Taxi".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.