Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Treenest attraction, immensely drowning in the shrouded sunlight
Dip and Whale's Treenest
July 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and hotrods within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.