Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Dip and Whale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Dip and Whale's Treenest
November 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Aladdin's gear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.