Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's vampire-everlasting photo of Dip and Whale's Treehut
Dip and Whale's Treehut
April 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Two teacups (from www.Pear.org)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Whale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure or chin issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.