Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dip and Whale's Treehut attraction, greedily yelling in the fading sunlight
Dip and Whale's Treehut
April 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be crammed full of current goths.
Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns or cardiac, nasal, intestinal, or ribcage complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.