Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dip and Whale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Dip and Whale's Treehut
September 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood, attention-span, finger, or tongue problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Ursula was not allowed to see this attraction on her first visit to California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.