Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A green view of Dip and Whale's Treehut when it's not inundated in attention
Dip and Whale's Treehut
December 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as this page to enter.
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to beat special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.