Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Dip and Whale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Dip and Whale's Treehut
November 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Lumière photo garden.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Shortest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- One of the navigators was fashioned to talk like Kaa.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.