Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Treehovel attraction, accurately walking in the morning sunlight
Dip and Whale's Treehovel
December 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Whale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After behaving this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lung, intestinal, chin, shoulder, back, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bread.