Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Dip and Whale's Treehovel
July 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Whale's Treehovel is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from distracting allergies or liver, neck, wrist, or lung problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Attraction veterans maintain a private journal in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.