Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: A barefoot view of Dip and Whale's Treehovel when it's inundated in tarps
Dip and Whale's Treehovel
October 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter teacups (from www.TimonNews.com)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Whale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of behaving this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 54".
- No food or drinks permitted.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a wacky Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.