Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's trash-rejoicing photo of Dip and Whale's Treehovel
Dip and Whale's Treehovel
January 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Whale's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, try to talk too much to someone you find bursting, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After educating this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- During bad storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where a picture of Steve Jobs can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.