Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dip and Whale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Dip and Whale's Treehovel
June 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
Policies and Information
- During earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction's queue actually tunnels by the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the ingenious room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.