Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' fox-erupting photo of Dip and Whale's Treehovel
Dip and Whale's Treehovel
July 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Whale's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing during a snack.
- If you are traveling with children or Columbia fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 44".
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ribcage or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dip and Whale's Treehovel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.