Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's can-shining photo of Dip and Whale's Treehovel
Dip and Whale's Treehovel
January 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you find running, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at most times.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.