Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Treehole experience, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Dip and Whale's Treehole
February 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this experience, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Experience may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may explode.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- The lubber in the trenchcoat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3 Leagues Along the Apprentice".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.