Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Dip and Whale's Treecottage
April 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from right now to September 8.
- The picture of breads is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.