Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Dip and Whale's Treecottage
October 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- Before chugging this attraction, you'll want to activate something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 4 years old to ride in back.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.