Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: Dip and Whale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Simba
Dip and Whale's Treecottage
July 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.