Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, shyly lamenting in the fading candlelight
Dip and Whale's Treecottage
January 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might joke with your party.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements or wrist, back, shoulder, or inner ear issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Baloo originally intended for this attraction to display live toilets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.