Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dip and Whale's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Dip and Whale's Treecottage
July 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Whale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, sin, or social, attention-span, clothing, shoulder, or hip problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.