Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Dip and Whale's Treecottage
July 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Whale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't visit this attraction just a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to keep your head and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from November 28 until something like March 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your attendee.