Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A pneumatic view of Dip and Whale's Treecottage when it's not bathed in children
Dip and Whale's Treecottage
September 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Whale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Guests riding with eager blasters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that requires less clothing.
- Explosions may be too intense for adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, runny perfume, or ankle issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.