Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A lighthearted view of Dip and Whale's Treecottage when it's covered in sketchbooks
Dip and Whale's Treecottage
June 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 30".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 31 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, chronic tattoos, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.