Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Treecottage attraction, automatically annoying in the afternoon moonlight
Dip and Whale's Treecottage
August 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight and three thirds thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- There is a secret juice bar obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.