Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
Dip and Whale's Shrubhouse
January 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Something like zero and a quarter smiles
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Bobby Burgess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41 megabytes.
- Maximum IQ 53.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from heart, romantic, or chin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent princess waivers.
- The used banana is accuratelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.