Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Dip and Whale's Shrubhouse
November 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't bypass this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- One of the bartenders was fashioned to look as directed by Andy Davis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.