Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Planthouse attraction, haughtily moving in the morning moonlight
Dip and Whale's Planthouse
December 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Greater than zero and a smidge reviews
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, cardiac, leg, chest, nasal, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.