Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A jolly view of Dip and Whale's Planthouse when it's shrounded in children
Dip and Whale's Planthouse
August 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Whale's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a full moon, this train will be dominated by obnoxious former cast members.
- After riding this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- This is one of the remaining trains that has not been rethemed since the land opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.