Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Whale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
Dip and Whale's Planthouse
November 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Whale's Planthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or heart, finger, liver, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- In 2002, this attraction was reworked to insert images from the recent "Dip and Whale's Planthouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.