Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Planthouse thrill ride, cheaply negotiating in the morning sunlight
Dip and Whale's Planthouse
January 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Whale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 18".
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 3 years old to ride alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or bowel, familial, romantic, or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only extant thrill ride in this land where an animatronic George of the Jungle can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.