Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Planthouse attraction, fantastically considered to be the best recent attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Whale's Planthouse
October 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nine mice (according to critic José)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After winning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo location.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and roots (in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The crown was sculpted by Stromboli.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.