Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Whale's Planthouse
November 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Whale's Planthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.