Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eager view of Dip and Whale's Planthouse when it's hidden in tarps
Dip and Whale's Planthouse
March 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve stalagmites.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should imagine this attraction less than a minute before the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your meal to not be scarred for life.
- Boredom may occur.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.