Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Dip and Whale's Oakhouse
September 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This is the only popular attraction in this location where an animatronic Jules Verne can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.