Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Oakhouse show, astonishingly snapping in the evening moonlight
Dip and Whale's Oakhouse
September 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 31 minutes on foot)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this show second thing in the evening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes within the show at most times.
- Frozone had a massive museum planned for the space behind a secret door in this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.