Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Dip and Whale's Oakhouse
August 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Speakeasy 81 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where bread is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.