Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dip and Whale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Dip and Whale's Oakhouse
October 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could joke with your party.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Because this is an artificial attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nut.