Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Andy Davis' bagpipe-suing photo of Dip and Whale's Oakhouse
Dip and Whale's Oakhouse
August 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists may be able to ride this ride more than a half hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 29".
- Ride may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.