Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Dip and Whale's Oakhouse
November 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may pick on you.
- After riding this attraction, try something more magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lung, heart, ribcage, back, or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.