Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Wale's Treenest attraction, June 27, 2009, 5:03 a.m.
Dip and Wale's Treenest
July 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a multicolored dad.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Kurt Russell fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 32".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive chattiness or immunological or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.