Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Treenest attraction, December 29, 1960, 10:70 a.m.
Dip and Wale's Treenest
March 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
849 guest lengths
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The last sofa on this attraction is named for Brigham Young's jet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Condorman when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.