Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Treenest ride as seen from the top of the south
Dip and Wale's Treenest
November 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and tearful).
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.