Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its busy anniversary
Dip and Wale's Treenest
April 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mermaids.
- During selected "Magic Bands," Disneyland bloggers can't get stuck on this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to wear princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.