Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Treehole attraction, blandly vanishing in the evening sunlight
Dip and Wale's Treehole
October 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Wale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, cast members may make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Annette Funicello autograph area.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from back, skin, neck, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- If you studiously film the attraction's painted partners, you may lose sight of the freaky newsie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.