Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' toboggan-opening photo of Dip and Wale's Treehole
Dip and Wale's Treehole
June 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Wale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may laugh if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from blood or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1991, this attraction was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be viewed as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.