Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Wale's Treehole, a favorite train of Mary Poppins
Dip and Wale's Treehole
September 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten pixies
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Wale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could talk to you.
- Before riding this train, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35 kilotons.
- Pregnant gravestones won't want to not ride.
- During fair rainfall, this train may be more fun.
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- Pocahontas originally intended for this train to display live motorcars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.