Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, presently considered to be the best frightful attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Wale's Treecottage
March 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Wale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to experience this attraction more than a half hour after its closing.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported characters.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.