Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An undead view of Dip and Wale's Treecottage when it's not covered in children
Dip and Wale's Treecottage
March 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 27 minutes by boat)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- During bad hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The trees behind this attraction are the realm of homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.