Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Wale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Dip and Wale's Treecottage
November 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Wale's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1938 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.