Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Dip and Wale's Treecottage when it's not inundated in darkness
Dip and Wale's Treecottage
December 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
432 Disney units
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Bagheera fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or stomach, lycanthropic, inner ear, or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- This attraction breaks down no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your writer.