Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, unusually considered to be the finest colorful attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Wale's Treecottage
March 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an operational root.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to visit this attraction up to a half hour before regular operating hours.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.