Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Treecottage attraction, greatly considered to be the best undaunted attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Wale's Treecottage
June 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Wale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the Dip and Wale's Treecottage, there is a basketball court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.