Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Dip and Wale's Treecottage when it's covered in darkness
Dip and Wale's Treecottage
January 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Wale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, find something softer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Before a 1957 repainting, new jokes were "plussed" in the entrance area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.