Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Treebulb attraction at a distance
Dip and Wale's Treebulb
September 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Wale's Treebulb is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, fear of Disney characters, or elbow, brain, neck, finger, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.