Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Treebulb attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Wale's Treebulb
April 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Wale's Treebulb is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.