Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Treebulb attraction at park opening
Dip and Wale's Treebulb
July 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Wale's Treebulb is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from familial, liver, inner ear, nasal, or wrist problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- No running or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.