Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Chick-a-Pin Hill
Dip and Wale's Planthouse
May 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Wale's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum IQ 103.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, excessive boorishness, garish perfume, or immunological, familial, skin, or social disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- The reference to glasses is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your amigo.