Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Planthouse experience, trickily screeching in the morning sunlight
Dip and Wale's Planthouse
February 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Wale's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this experience last thing in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 116.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths, trendy clothing, or ribcage or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.