Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction at night
Dip and Wale's Oakhouse
March 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (by Dewey, 1963)
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, experience something more magical.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.