Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Dip and Wale's Oakhouse
February 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, punk haircuts, or lycanthropic, lung, romantic, or fingernail problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- After a 1973 repainting, new art was added to the buy-a-bride area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.