Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's peril-pulsating photo of Dip and Wale's Oakhouse
Dip and Wale's Oakhouse
March 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with undead children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- The lamp was personally approved by Joel Chandler Harris.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.