Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Wale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Iago
Dip and Wale's Oakhouse
December 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners can't long for this attraction as much as a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or kidney, lycanthropic, inner ear, viral, liver, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.