Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Wale's Nuthouse
July 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Wale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something longer.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction may have cost less than $232 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.