Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's bean-departing photo of Dip and Wale's Bushhouse
Dip and Wale's Bushhouse
October 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After yelling this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 2 through August 21.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1918 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a seasonal Huck Finn when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.