Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Breadhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Dip and Wale's Breadhouse
October 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- Before waning this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to get stuck on this attraction as much as a half hour after everyone else.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The top of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse can be spotted from as far away as backstage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.