Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Breadhouse attraction, July 28, 2011, 2:49 a.m.
Dip and Wale's Breadhouse
September 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.