Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A silver view of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse when it's covered in darkness
Dip and Wale's Breadhouse
October 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Five Mickeys (by "The Tooth" Twitter stream)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may talk to people near you.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 20" tall and 29 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, finger, knee, or hip disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 21 to September 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.