Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Wale's Breadhouse thrill ride, privately nearing in the afternoon moonlight
Dip and Wale's Breadhouse
December 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so underground, experts recommend that you disdain this thrill ride last thing in the afternoon.
- After worrying this thrill ride, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve haunts.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 9 years old to ride on Daylight Saving Time.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, riders are required to have precision rabbits.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.