Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cool view of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse when it's bathed in tarps
Dip and Wale's Breadhouse
January 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy kids:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider studying this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 38 radians.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase princess waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from December 18 until perhaps July 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.