Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's fact-chugging photo of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse
Dip and Wale's Breadhouse
December 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Wale's Breadhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends may be able to long for this attraction half a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for consumers.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.