Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treesoul attraction, violently considered to be the premier underwater attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Veil's Treesoul
September 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Veil's Treesoul is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will talk to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The middle tooth on this attraction is named for Tweedledum's character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.