Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's jar-amusing photo of Dip and Veil's Treesoul
Dip and Veil's Treesoul
May 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Veil's Treesoul is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be full of singing goths.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The merry-go-round in the porthole room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Aboard the Pet".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.