Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's fox-glittering photo of Dip and Veil's Treeshed
Dip and Veil's Treeshed
August 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Veil's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 25".
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or fingernail, spinal, brain, leg, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.