Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treeshed attraction during construction
Dip and Veil's Treeshed
December 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Veil's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No food or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.