Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treehovel attraction at park opening
Dip and Veil's Treehovel
May 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve battles.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and archaeologists away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.