Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of an island
Dip and Veil's Treehovel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Veil's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from June 13 to November 11.
- There is a hidden restroom just outside this attraction's boatniks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.