Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Veil's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Luigi
Dip and Veil's Treehovel
August 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Veil's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 70".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, inner ear, skin, stomach, leg, or blood disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes within the attraction at most times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Veil's Treehovel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.