Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dip and Veil's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
Dip and Veil's Treehovel
March 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Veil's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to bypass this attraction more than a minute after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.