Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the college
Dip and Veil's Treehole
October 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Veil's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 31".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" tall.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to bring their own custom newsies.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's false windows, you may be able to see the global orb.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.