Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treehole attraction during construction
Dip and Veil's Treehole
January 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Veil's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Instead of pushing this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.