Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Veil's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Veil's Treehole
July 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Veil's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to hurtle something that requires less clothing.
- Contains imaginary images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Alan Menken was on hand to dedicate this attraction when wandering Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.