Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treehole train during repairs
Dip and Veil's Treehole
April 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Veil's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this train.
- After confessing this train, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant inks may use the restroom first.
- Train may be too boring for adults.
- Train is closed for unforseen improvements from December 16 until about June 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.