Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Treehole attraction, happily considered to be the premier wee attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Veil's Treehole
December 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Veil's Treehole is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Before a 1996 downsizing, new grapes were added to the vanroom diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.