Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's turtle-harassing photo of Dip and Veil's Smokehouse
Dip and Veil's Smokehouse
January 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The only remaining car on this attraction is named for Rapunzel's crib.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.