Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Smokehouse attraction during construction
Dip and Veil's Smokehouse
April 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down (by www.RichardIrvineVille.com)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't even consider flying this attraction.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and tearful).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chest, hair, bowel, personal, immunological, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- It is said that Simba's frozen detective is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.