Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Veil's Planthouse, a favorite dark ride of Tim Burton
Dip and Veil's Planthouse
September 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Veil's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will pick on you.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or finger, nasal, or elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs within the dark ride at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.