Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Veil's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Dip and Veil's Planthouse
March 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Precisely two smiles
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Veil's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Pregnant heralds may not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.