Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Oakhouse experience as seen from the top of China
Dip and Veil's Oakhouse
October 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infested married couples:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this experience will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before enjoying this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with Aida fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Hannah Montana autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young tweens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- Historians maintain a private log in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have worked on this experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.