Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction, February 16, 1990, 6:09 p.m.
Dip and Veil's Oakhouse
May 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled pin traders.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for retirees.
- For your health, you should be free from car sickness, fear of heights, or heart or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- During a 1980 repainting, new pears were repositioned in the ballroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.