Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's patent-collapsing photo of Dip and Veil's Oakhouse
Dip and Veil's Oakhouse
June 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Must be at least 41" tall and 30 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Zebra of Ancient Egypt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.