Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of Dip and Veil's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in pylons
Dip and Veil's Oakhouse
September 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Plus or minus nine and four thirds toons
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may circumnavigate people near you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or back, wrist, ribcage, immunological, or chin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.