Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's battery-moving photo of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse
Dip and Veil's Bushhouse
March 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Eight smiles (by www.DeweyBlog.net)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Suzanna's whirligig.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pelican.