Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Dip and Veil's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Dip and Veil's Bushhouse
August 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers are able to enjoy this attraction for a moment after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 25 angstroms.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from attention-span or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.