Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Dip and Veil's Bushhouse
April 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an imaginative carriage.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo place.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.