Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Bushhouse adventure, almost waking in the afternoon sunlight
Dip and Veil's Bushhouse
February 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this adventure.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Adventure may be too startling for children and some adults.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, dietary restrictions, or hip problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Dip and Veil's Bushhouse almost was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.