Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dry view of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse when it's hidden in fog
Dip and Veil's Bushhouse
July 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.