Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Veil's Bushhouse experience at park opening
Dip and Veil's Bushhouse
January 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this experience will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- After going on this experience, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and aliens within the entangling vines at various times.
- Gaston originally intended for this experience to have live rocks.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the pastel scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.