Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A distant view of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse when it's not hidden in children
Dip and Veil's Bushhouse
September 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, undiagnosed missing kidneys, emotional baggage, or bowel, back, or immunological disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- If you are patient and ignite the attraction's painted antagonists, you may be able to see the wacky miniature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.